1.- Legal information
In accordance with Art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) and Law 56/2007, of December 28, on Measures for the Promotion of the Information Society, it is reported that this web page www.sinmalauva.es belongs to: ALAMESA, SL, with CIF number B84080308 and registered office at C / Sector Discoveries, 15, Bajo D2, 28760-TRES CANTOS (MADRID ), and registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, page M-358965, folio 215, volume 20304 book 0, section 8. With email: email@example.com
2.- Data protection.
We inform you that the personal data, voluntarily collected in the form on this website or by email and accepting its submission, is authorizing them to be incorporated into a file owned by ALAMESA, SL, which has been registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
ALAMESA, SL, strictly complies with the duty of secrecy of personal data and the treatment of them confidentially, assuming, for these purposes, the technical, organizational and security measures necessary to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or Unauthorized access. ALAMESA, SL, is totally exonerated of any responsibility if the information voluntarily provided is incomplete, not truthful or unrealistic by the USERS of this web page: www.sinmalauva.es
ALAMESA, SL, guarantees that the data will be processed in order to maintain the appropriate commercial and promotional relationships on the services of this company, with you or the entity that you represent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided in the aforementioned Organic Law, notifying it in writing to the Data Protection Officer of ALAMESA, SL, at C / Sector Discoverers, 15, Bajo D2 , 28760-TRES CANTOS (MADRID), or through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3.- Data processing of children under 14 years of age.
ALAMESA, SL, has enabled the necessary means for not collecting data from children under 14 years of age, according to Art. 13.2 of Royal Regulation 1720/2007, of December 21, on the Development of Organic Law 1571999, of December 13 , Protection of Personal Data (LOPD). This page is not intentionally directed to children under 14 years of age.
4.- Introduction of links on the page.
Internet USERS who want to introduce links from their own web pages to this web page must comply with the conditions detailed below:
- The link will only link with the home page or main page but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
- It is forbidden to establish frames or frames of any kind that surround the page or allow the visualization of its contents through Internet addresses other than those of the page and, in any case, this prohibition also includes that they are viewed together with foreign content to the page, so that:
- Produce error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the content.
- Assume an act of unfair comparison or imitation.
- It serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and the prestige of ALAMESA, SL In any other way, it is prohibited by current legislation or violates the uses and customs of professional good work that are generally accepted on the Internet.
- In no case will it be expressed on the page where the link is located that ALAMESA, SL, has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the sender's services.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case have or link with its own or third-party content that is illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs or that are inappropriate and conflict with the activity of ALAMESA, SL
5 -. Intellectual property.
All the contents of the page: www.sinmalauva.es, are the intellectual property of ALAMESA, SL, or third parties and may not be reproduced, copied, pasted, linked, transmitted, distributed or manipulated in any way and for any purpose, without the prior written authorization of ALAMESA, SL, keeping intact the "copyright" and any other indicator of the intellectual property of the materials or contents at all times. Any use or modification of the Material or the Contents for any other purpose other than that authorized in the General Conditions will be considered a violation of international copyright laws, which protect copyrights.
6.- Legislation and jurisdiction
The provision of the service is governed by Spanish legislation, the Courts of Madrid being competent, to which the USER expressly submits.